Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1st heroic DS, which one?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baerli
Sappling

1st heroic DS, which one? Empty
PostSubject: 1st heroic DS, which one?   1st heroic DS, which one? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:44 pm

So, with DW finally killed on normal, I am looking to bring my raid group to some heroics, and need some input.

We are a casual 10 man group of relatively seasoned raiders with some heroic experience (not all of them) that runs only 4 hours a week. We have about 45 minutes to an hour time for "new stuff". Which of the heroic bosses do you think can be learned in a few pulls? Which one is the easiest to try first?

Bosses we excelled on regular (e.g. one shotted, or killed quickly): Morchok, Yor'sahj, Hagara, Madness
Bosses we had issues with: Zon'ozz (ball kept getting past boss, hitting the tank), Blackthorn (sapper gets passed the defenses), Spine (can't put my finger on why).

Any input would be appreciated, I have about a week to decide.
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

PostSubject: Re: 1st heroic DS, which one?   1st heroic DS, which one? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Morchok is a sure win for first heroic mode down. After that, you can work on Yors'ahj, Ultra, hagara. Then decide on others from there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.swiftrejuvenation.net
Beruthiel
Sappling
Beruthiel

PostSubject: Re: 1st heroic DS, which one?   1st heroic DS, which one? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:29 pm

Hagara is one of the harder heroics on 10. I'd probably leave that as your 5th target.

Morchok is very easy. After that, if you have very strong DPS I'd check out Ultraxion. I'd put Ultraxion and Yor'shaj close to the same difficulty with Zon'ozz after. After that, order of difficulty goes Hagara, Warmaster, Spine, Madness for 10s Smile

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fallingleavesandwings.wordpress.com
lissanna
Sappling

PostSubject: Re: 1st heroic DS, which one?   1st heroic DS, which one? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:44 am

Yeah, I'd agree that Morchok probably makes the best first heroic to tackle.
Back to top Go down
Baerli
Sappling

PostSubject: Re: 1st heroic DS, which one?   1st heroic DS, which one? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Thanks for the suggestions, we tried H Morchok tonight, and he fell on the 6th pull. "Petrified Fungal Heart" dropped, and one lucky bear converted tree is wearing it now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st heroic DS, which one?   1st heroic DS, which one? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st heroic DS, which one?
Page 1 of 1