Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Healing Heroic Morchok

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beruthiel
Sappling
Beruthiel

Healing Heroic Morchok Empty
PostSubject: Healing Heroic Morchok   Healing Heroic Morchok Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:51 pm

This is a 25 man guide, but I think some of the actual healing tips are relevant to 10 as well. It's a repost from my blog, but I thought it would be helpful to toss it over here as well. I put a few extra pointers here (if links still aren't underlined, clike on "here"!)

I'm happy to answer any additional questions if you have them, please don't hesitate to ask afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.fallingleavesandwings.wordpress.com
ellyda
Sappling
ellyda

PostSubject: Re: Healing Heroic Morchok   Healing Heroic Morchok Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:04 pm

OOh, good timing! Thanks for posting this.
Back to top Go down
http://ellyda-wow.tumblr.com
Treepain
Sappling
Treepain

PostSubject: Re: Healing Heroic Morchok   Healing Heroic Morchok Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Great guide, thanks for posting!

I'll be honest, I don't read much (very counterproductive, I know, I'm bad :[ ) but I never thought to utilize Nature's Grace to help with blanketing the raid with rejuv. I overlook a LOT of things, and look past the most simple and obvious of solutions. This is the result of me trying to figure stuff out on my own, and not asking for help. >.>

I never actually cared much about reading because it was always confusing/frustrating or impossible to find exactly the answer I was looking for, and this community site makes things much easier being able to talk directly with fellow resto druids and getting input from them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Heroic Morchok   Healing Heroic Morchok Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Heroic Morchok
Page 1 of 1