Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cross Realm Raiding

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

Cross Realm Raiding Empty
PostSubject: Cross Realm Raiding   Cross Realm Raiding Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Even though it does not pick up DS yet, I have a feeling come Xpac, the amount of realm transfers for raiders will go down. Why? Well..not everyone has the money to transfer but some people love to raid. If I had a choice to stay on a server with friends and raid with a guild on another server; I'd totally do it.

I can see people making recruitment posts for inguild raiders and out of guild raiders. People who will give their realid to officers, gm's and raider mates from the guild they wish to raid with so they can get invited everynight.

I can see this also being awesome because what if the guild isn't what you expected? You totally didn't waste any money transferring there! This really makes me happy to see this. I know some guilds probably won't allow it, but the more laid back guilds will probably be ok. I already decided that with this new feature, if its active on the current raid content and something happens with my current guild. I will probably just post on the Recruitment forum with

"Cross Realm Raider Looking for home"

or Something...

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.swiftrejuvenation.net
shinryu
Sappling
shinryu

PostSubject: Re: Cross Realm Raiding   Cross Realm Raiding Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:58 am

Eh, I don't even use Real ID (especially considering their original intent for it), so yeah, doesn't really matter to me. Guess it is nice in ways for friends on different servers, or recruitment or something.
Back to top Go down
Allorah
Sappling
Allorah

PostSubject: Re: Cross Realm Raiding   Cross Realm Raiding Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:35 am

Pretty much the same as it is for LFD. I like the idea of being able to invite ppl from RealID. Makes a better choice than picking up a PUGger. lol
Back to top Go down
Fichte
Sappling
Fichte

PostSubject: Re: Cross Realm Raiding   Cross Realm Raiding Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 6:13 am

Can't que with NA people Sad
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

PostSubject: Re: Cross Realm Raiding   Cross Realm Raiding Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:55 pm

Yeah, I'm actually glad for it. I know if is going to save people money. Its just up to the guilds of the game to accept RealID raiders or not.
Back to top Go down
Treepain
Sappling
Treepain

PostSubject: Re: Cross Realm Raiding   Cross Realm Raiding Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:12 pm

Awesome thing they're doing. Can't wait to raid with my friends!
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

PostSubject: Re: Cross Realm Raiding   Cross Realm Raiding Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:30 pm

I'm split pretty even on my list. 50% horde, 50% alliance. Luckily I still have some horde toons people can take if I get bored Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross Realm Raiding   Cross Realm Raiding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cross Realm Raiding
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chit Chat-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com