Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weak Aura's

Go down 
+4
Beruthiel
shinryu
Foofy
uluru
8 posters
AuthorMessage
uluru
Sappling

Weak Aura's Empty
PostSubject: Weak Aura's   Weak Aura's Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:25 am

Does anyone have a good updated video guide to weak aura's. Druid specific would be deluxe. I'm thinking of making the switch this week. I want to try and set one up to show when my mastery is running, my mastery trinket has proc'd, lightweave is going and power torrent is going. maybe a ( going around the side of my toon and as each procs their respective 1/4 of it would fill it. Not sure if something like this is possible with PA.

Thanx
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

Weak Aura's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak Aura's   Weak Aura's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:35 am

Weak auras? Never heard of it. I'll check in to it and see if I can work something out for ya.
Back to top Go down
http://www.swiftrejuvenation.net
shinryu
Sappling
shinryu

Weak Aura's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak Aura's   Weak Aura's Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 6:28 pm

It's kinda like Power Auras, except weaker XD

Seriously, I think I read somewhere they're both about the same, except weak auras uses like less resources and looks a bit less fancy or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Beruthiel
Sappling
Beruthiel

Weak Aura's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak Aura's   Weak Aura's Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 12:43 pm

Hey Uluru -

Try here: http://jadedalt.wordpress.com/2011/10/24/addon-highlight-weakauras/

Hope that helps!

If you have any questions, Windsoar is really great and would likely be able to help answer them for you, just give her a nudge Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fallingleavesandwings.wordpress.com
Szimre
Sappling

Weak Aura's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak Aura's   Weak Aura's Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:53 pm

shinryu wrote:
It's kinda like Power Auras, except weaker XD

Seriously, I think I read somewhere they're both about the same, except weak auras uses like less resources and looks a bit less fancy or something like that.
On the contrary, Weak Auras way surpasses Power Auras in the way of displaying all sorts of in-game events. Power Auras does have limits in their event triggers (you only have the onles pre-defined) whereas in Weak Auras you can even define your own triggers based on the combat log.

For reference, or if you need some help with defining your own triggers, see Kulldam's configuration guide on their guild's website Vox Immortalis. Kulldam is also a restoration druid and very proficient in the ways he sets up his Weak Auras.

I made the switch a couple of weeks ago and never looked back.

I hope it's ok to mention their website - if not, feel free to edit the post.

Last edited by Szimre on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
uluru
Sappling

Weak Aura's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak Aura's   Weak Aura's Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Thank you. I'm def. going to check that out and start switching over this week.
Back to top Go down
lissanna
Sappling

Weak Aura's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak Aura's   Weak Aura's Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:51 pm

I had a plan to work on my addons over break but I keep forgetting. lol
Back to top Go down
uluru
Sappling

Weak Aura's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak Aura's   Weak Aura's Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:36 am

The Vox site was a great reference!! Thanx. Liss you need to get on that so I can "steal" your UI.
Back to top Go down
lissanna
Sappling

Weak Aura's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak Aura's   Weak Aura's Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:10 pm

On my blog, Garnaph gave us his power auras setup.
http://www.restokin.com/2011/08/intro-to-power-auras-part-3-of-3/

you don't want to copy my UI ever. I run a minimalist setup where I don't really have that many addons at any one point in time.
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

Weak Aura's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak Aura's   Weak Aura's Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:30 pm

I'm gonna copy it because you told me not to.
Back to top Go down
lissanna
Sappling

Weak Aura's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak Aura's   Weak Aura's Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:39 am

Foofy wrote:
I'm gonna copy it because you told me not to.

good luck healing with the default raid frames & no mouse-over macros! lawl
Back to top Go down
Fichte
Sappling
Fichte

Weak Aura's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak Aura's   Weak Aura's Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:45 am

Sounds like a challenge Lissanna! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Drutaks
Sappling

Weak Aura's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak Aura's   Weak Aura's Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:51 pm

I use Power aura's and i have one's set up for torrent Innervate harmony Swiftmend and clearcasting i cant think of anything else i would need as my healbot shows me lifebloom and rejuv's

anything else you guys use for healing
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

Weak Aura's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak Aura's   Weak Aura's Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:57 pm

I use Grid+ Clique. I don't like healbot to much.

As for Power Auras, what I use is posted in a stick in the directory for UI and Addons. Take anything you want from there.
Back to top Go down
Drutaks
Sappling

Weak Aura's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak Aura's   Weak Aura's Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:05 pm

I see you use an aura for seven signs velocity buff correct me if im wrong but that would increase stacks so then affects spell choice cause for example the healing from trang would be shorter duration but same actual hps
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

Weak Aura's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak Aura's   Weak Aura's Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:13 pm

If I am reading what you said, then yes. I have it on watch so I know when its up and I can choose different spells. It is especially nice if the raid needs to be topped INSTANTLY and its running + Tranq. The only downsize is that you cannot decide when it procs.
Back to top Go down
Drutaks
Sappling

Weak Aura's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak Aura's   Weak Aura's Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:16 pm

ok thank you please excuse my english its not great as its not my first language but i also have a macro for combining tree using instant regrowth then tranq dont know if this is an actual buff i think it is and if it is people would find it useful
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

Weak Aura's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak Aura's   Weak Aura's Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:18 pm

I use Regrowth while in treeform. After I blanket as many people as I can with Lifebloom so I can get free casts off. So, if you are doing in that short of sense, then you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Drutaks
Sappling

Weak Aura's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak Aura's   Weak Aura's Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:33 pm

yes i do that but what i mean is i cast tree then instant regrowth then use tranq for the extra heal kicks and sprinkle LB on after then use the procs

this isnt all the time just when i feel i need the extra kick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weak Aura's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weak Aura's   Weak Aura's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weak Aura's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Big Leaf :: UI, Addons & Macros-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com