HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Zeebubs ^_^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeebubs
Sappling


Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-12-12
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Zeebubs ^_^   Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Name: Zeebubs

Race: Troll

Guild: Merely a Setback - Thaurissan

Progression: 8/8HM DS, 7/7HM FL, 13/13HM T11 (Server First H. Nef 25 man, H. Alakir 10 man)

Latest Kill Shot: Embarassed Haven't taken any screenshots for... what seems like years

Other:
I only started raiding seriously on my resto druid at the end of Wrath (H. LK onwards), my guild (Tribunal) was somewhere in the 60's for the US for progression. Previously I played my Shaman (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nerzhul/Zeebubbles/advanced), as resto and enh. Sever first 25 man Algalon Celestial Defender title is by far my favourite title and I wish I could gift it to my new main

I am a huge altaholic with 11 level 85's currently (two of which are resto druids).

I work from home currently doing Medical Typing so I spend an unhealthy amount of time at my computer

Edited for excessive use of emoticons...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeebubs
Sappling


Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-12-12
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Zeebubs ^_^   Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:26 pm

8/8HMs down finally, after several called raids due to absences. Time to farm some shiny pink mounts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foofy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 488
Join date : 2011-12-05
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Zeebubs ^_^   Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:12 pm

we're 'enjoying' learning of spine on 25man. I heard however that madness is easier. Is this true?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.swiftrejuvenation.net
Zeebubs
Sappling


Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-12-12
Location : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Zeebubs ^_^   Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:13 am

Yeah Madness is definitely easier, and you have more control. Deaths tend to come from inattention instead of a lack of dps. The jump to your death bug doesn't help when progressing on it either!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Morilass
Sappling


Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Zeebubs ^_^   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:53 pm

Foofy wrote:
we're 'enjoying' learning of spine on 25man. I heard however that madness is easier. Is this true?

Our 25-man definitely found Madness much easier. We wiped on Spine at least a dozen times on progression before finally downing it, only took 2 tries to down Madness the first time (Not a very clean kill though, only 1 hunter and 1 warlock alive at the end). It's a really long fight (15-20 mins) but fairly easy. Was kind of a let down actually given how tough Rags was in FL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Foofy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 488
Join date : 2011-12-05
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Zeebubs ^_^   Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:13 pm

Morilass wrote:
Foofy wrote:
we're 'enjoying' learning of spine on 25man. I heard however that madness is easier. Is this true?

Our 25-man definitely found Madness much easier. We wiped on Spine at least a dozen times on progression before finally downing it, only took 2 tries to down Madness the first time (Not a very clean kill though, only 1 hunter and 1 warlock alive at the end). It's a really long fight (15-20 mins) but fairly easy. Was kind of a let down actually given how tough Rags was in FL.
Which order of the dragons did you do? We normally do Green, Red, Bronze, Blue.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.swiftrejuvenation.net
Morilass
Sappling


Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Zeebubs ^_^   Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:19 pm

Foofy wrote:
Morilass wrote:
Foofy wrote:
we're 'enjoying' learning of spine on 25man. I heard however that madness is easier. Is this true?

Our 25-man definitely found Madness much easier. We wiped on Spine at least a dozen times on progression before finally downing it, only took 2 tries to down Madness the first time (Not a very clean kill though, only 1 hunter and 1 warlock alive at the end). It's a really long fight (15-20 mins) but fairly easy. Was kind of a let down actually given how tough Rags was in FL.
Which order of the dragons did you do? We normally do Green, Red, Bronze, Blue.

Not sure of the colours, we started on the platform you port onto and killed it, then (all directions are from facing DW) went 2 left to the end, killed it, one back to the right, kill it, 2 to the right to the end and killed it, then one back left and killed DWs head.


Strat I used for others who are wondering/trying it for the first time:

With the length of the fight, I was able to Tranq 3 times, on the first, third, and last platforms. The rest is just the usual stuff, LBx3 on one of the tanks, refreshed with nourish or LB when running low, WG on CD, and Rejuv on as many as I can between. Innervate at 80% mana, then on CD after that. If I was running low on mana between Innervates, I would pop tree and LB as many people as I could with 1 stack each. All us healers end that fight with 0 mana. Make sure you save your last Tranq for near the end on DWs head, lots of damage going out at that point with very little mana left. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Zeebubs ^_^   

Back to top Go down
 
Zeebubs ^_^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Profiles-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum