Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

End Time Drop Rates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caretha
Sappling

End Time Drop Rates Empty
PostSubject: End Time Drop Rates   End Time Drop Rates Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:03 pm

Hi!
So I have a 353 ZG cloth helm, and spent a month in ZA trying to get the helm from there with no luck. Patch 4.3 hits, and HOORAY there's a new leather helm drop- with a 6% drop chance from the final boss of End Time.
Has anyone even SEEN this helm?
Is there a decent alternative besides tier or VP (which I can't get until next week at the earliest)?

I'm just exasperated, as this is a really needed upgrade for me.
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

End Time Drop Rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Time Drop Rates   End Time Drop Rates Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Any helm right now is an upgrade over the cloth helm. Druids have a specialization that will grant 5% passive int. No amount of stats from a cloth piece can beat it. The easiest helm to grab that would be an upgrade until you can snag the VP one or get the End Time one to drop would be Cluster of Stars from the JP vendor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.swiftrejuvenation.net

End Time Drop Rates
Page 1 of 1