Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How am I doing?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Sappling
Angie

How am I doing? Empty
PostSubject: How am I doing?   How am I doing? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:45 pm

So as promised, here is my gear link, is it something i should change?

We dont got a lock in our 10man, we got SP instead.

im on 1688 haste, i was over 2005 but fell down somehow

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Angi%C3%A8/advanced
Back to top Go down
Nikata
Sappling
Nikata

How am I doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How am I doing?   How am I doing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:39 am

The Armory shows you having 1983 haste rating atm. From this rating, the simplest way to get to 2005 haste again is to change the reforge of your boots.

You currently reforge the mastery to haste, but if you reforge the spirit to haste instead, you're back at 2005 haste rating.
Back to top Go down
Beruthiel
Sappling
Beruthiel

How am I doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How am I doing?   How am I doing? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:54 pm

I'd disagree with the refoge to the booots, actually. You lose the run speed from lavawalker, and you end up over the 2005 breakpoint that you are aiming for, which is wasted itemization.

I think what I'd suggest is grabbing the Cord of Lost Hope form the new instances (End Time, I think?, I believe it drops from Sylvanas). It has 38 more haste than the FL rep belt, and you gain mastery (instead of the weakly itemized crit on the FL belt). While waiting for that, make sure that your first VP purchase (and you should be able to make it this week if you capped last week) should be the lovely haste cloak! If you happen to have VP on an alt, you can also pick up the haste boots since they are BoE.

Once you get the cloak you will be able to adjust most (if not all) of your gems to pure int gems, and after the boots you can likely reforge a fair bit of your haste off as well. Even after the cloak/boot purchase, I'd probably continue to try for the belt, since it's better itemized. As you start picking up DS gear, you should find that getting to your haste breakpoints are much easier, and you will have a little more gear flexibility. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fallingleavesandwings.wordpress.com
shinryu
Sappling
shinryu

How am I doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How am I doing?   How am I doing? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:35 pm

Armory is down, but Nikata said reforge, not re-enchant...don't need to lose Lavawalker enchant lol.
Back to top Go down
Angie
Sappling
Angie

How am I doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How am I doing?   How am I doing? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:11 am

Okay,so our guild master told us we had to use this site http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow

I punched in my char and selected Haste preset. And regemmed and enchanted abit so i was happy and partially the tool was happy Razz

im on 1927 haste atm, and later today il get the VP boots and come back over the cap again.

I guess with more Dragon Soul loot (gotten nooone in LFR and normal raid in 2 weeks Sad ) the haste cap will be easier to manage.

I dident know of all this reforge and enchant tools, but seem kinda neat. To bad for the tool i almost had right straight away Razz
Back to top Go down
Beruthiel
Sappling
Beruthiel

How am I doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How am I doing?   How am I doing? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Mr. Robot is a decent starting point, but he's not always accurate for druids. After you put your information in, be sure to think through what he's telling you to do as he's been known to be wrong for Resto rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://www.fallingleavesandwings.wordpress.com
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

How am I doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How am I doing?   How am I doing? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Beruthiel wrote:
he's been known to be wrong for Resto
^^

This is why I also don't recommend following Rawr either. Its been known to be off as well. I use it to make gearsets and reforge so I know what I got without having to spend money.

/Flex
Back to top Go down
http://www.swiftrejuvenation.net
Angie
Sappling
Angie

How am I doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How am I doing?   How am I doing? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Oh lord!

OOOH lord, i just had 65% haste. I almost died and went to heaven Razz

I got the back from VP, bracers and boots + the trinket from warlord zon oss in LFR and the neck from first boss in LFR

With NG im on 41% haste, with the proc of trinket im on 65% haste. om no nom nom nom Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How am I doing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How am I doing?   How am I doing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How am I doing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Big Leaf :: Gear discussion-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com