Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clique vs. onmouseover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baerli
Sappling

Clique vs. onmouseover Empty
PostSubject: Clique vs. onmouseover   Clique vs. onmouseover Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Had a discussion recently with one of my healers, clique style healing (e.g. anything from grid/clique to healbot and vuhdo) vs. onmouseover macro healing. Both of us think what we use is faster, none of us could be convinced otherwise.

What do you think, is one better than the other? Are then any big reasons to use one over the other?

The only thing we could agree on is, onmouseover macros are never broken on patch day, or are easily recoverable when broken.

Note: This is not intended to make me, or anybody switch, I just find this an interesting discussion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

Clique vs. onmouseover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clique vs. onmouseover   Clique vs. onmouseover Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:27 pm

Both are about the same. Clique creates the macros for you, while the normal mouseovers are made by hand. Mouseovers require you to have the button held already, which in turn could take a millisecond or more (depending on the reaction time)

With Clique, you just have to make sure your mouse cursor is over the target ui and then hit the binding you want (example: Shift+Middle click for my swiftmend)

They are pretty much perfectly even in times. Both require you to do a bind to set off a heal. The only thing that will change the timing to the point it would make a difference is the reaction time of the person using the macros/clique.
Back to top Go down
http://www.swiftrejuvenation.net

Clique vs. onmouseover
Page 1 of 1