Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baerli's not so stock UI

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baerli
Sappling

Baerli's not so stock UI Empty
PostSubject: Baerli's not so stock UI   Baerli's not so stock UI Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:42 pm

My current UI:
Baerli's not so stock UI 365171

Addon Memory: 13.5MB (ish, PAC seems to go up and down)
Raiding:
Big Brother
Clique
DBM
Decursive
EnsidiaFails
GCD
Grid (plus plenty additions)
GTFO
Omen
OmniCC
pError
Power Aura Classic
Numeration
xanTooltipHoudini

Others that might or might not be loaded:
Gladius
PickPocketTimer
InsaneTime
I Interrupted That
GoGoMount
GatherMate2
FriendsWithBenefits
Auctionator
Archy
Addon Control Panel

Custom Written:
bUI - Baerli's UI (DOH)
Fixed Kitty - Really annoying sound if I am not behind the target
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

PostSubject: Re: Baerli's not so stock UI   Baerli's not so stock UI Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:04 am

Not to shabby :O
Back to top Go down
http://www.swiftrejuvenation.net
Baerli
Sappling

PostSubject: Re: Baerli's not so stock UI   Baerli's not so stock UI Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:05 am

For the ones wondering what I was using to display grid the way it is displayed (e.g. 25 in groups with tanks and pets). I edited the GridLayoutLayouts.lua file, adding the code below into it. This code is pretty much a merge of the two default layouts "By Group 25 w/Pets" & "By Group 25 w/Tanks", but not using the spacer. I added the code on line 169 after the "By Group 25 w/Tanks". Adding this will add another selection item to your grid layouts, which you can then choose ingame.

Note: Don't try this, if you're uncomfortable editing LUA, have no idea what I am talking about, or don't know how to edit code.

GridLayout:AddLayout(L["By Group 25 w/Tanks w/Pets"], {
[1] = {
groupFilter = "MAINTANK,MAINASSIST",
groupingOrder = "MAINTANK,MAINASSIST",
},
[2] = {
groupFilter = "1",
},
[3] = {
groupFilter = "2",
},
[4] = {
groupFilter = "3",
},
[5] = {
groupFilter = "4",
},
[6] = {
groupFilter = "5",
},
[7] = {
groupFilter = "1,2,3,4,5",
isPetGroup = true,
unitsPerColumn = 5,
maxColumns = 5,
},
})
Back to top Go down
WeWhoEat
Sappling

PostSubject: Re: Baerli's not so stock UI   Baerli's not so stock UI Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:08 pm

couple of questions:

What are you using for the meter in the top left? is that Numeration? I'm not familiar with that addon

As a clique user what do you do about unit frame right click menus? Do you not use right click mouse over? Or just no use any right click menus? That's my main gripe about using grid and thus clique, no longer being able to use the right click menus on unit frames.

What do you use GTFO for while still using DBM? I've never used GTFO, I was under the impression that it functionality was along the lines of DBM, big wigs, etc?

What's giving you those name plates?
Back to top Go down
Baerli
Sappling

PostSubject: Re: Baerli's not so stock UI   Baerli's not so stock UI Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:07 pm

WeWhoEat wrote:
couple of questions:

What are you using for the meter in the top left? is that Numeration? I'm not familiar with that addon
Yes, the meter is numeration. It's a damage meter similar to the more know recount. It's more light weight than recount, and it doesn't lag out the Ultraxxion fight. You can only get it from wowinterface, it's not uploaded to curse, at least not the last time I looked.
Note here, to move numeration you need to edit the LUA files, the default location is the upper left corner where mine is located.

WeWhoEat wrote:
As a clique user what do you do about unit frame right click menus? Do you not use right click mouse over? Or just no use any right click menus? That's my main gripe about using grid and thus clique, no longer being able to use the right click menus on unit frames.
I have blacklisted all frames except grid and the default raid frames. This means that any frame except grid or the default raid frame will use the standard right click menu (this includes player, target, target of target, focus ....).
Note, blacklisted frames need a /reload to work.

WeWhoEat wrote:
What do you use GTFO for while still using DBM? I've never used GTFO, I was under the impression that it functionality was along the lines of DBM, big wigs, etc?
Your information is incorrect. GTFO tells you, if you are standing in something bad, DBM (and such) tell you when things are happening. GTFO helped me a lot in early progressions, and learning fights.

WeWhoEat wrote:
What's giving you those name plates?
Oooops, I missed that one, it's "shNameplates". I think that one isn't available on curse either, and you need to get it from wowinterface.
Back to top Go down
WeWhoEat
Sappling

PostSubject: Re: Baerli's not so stock UI   Baerli's not so stock UI Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:05 pm

cool, thanks for the info. I believe DBM gives you all the standing in fire warnings for all the encounters. I'm trying to remember off the top of my head and I can't think of an encounter or ability for which it doesn't. GTFO may be a lot more configurable and assertive.
Back to top Go down
Baerli
Sappling

PostSubject: Re: Baerli's not so stock UI   Baerli's not so stock UI Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:20 pm

WeWhoEat wrote:
cool, thanks for the info. I believe DBM gives you all the standing in fire warnings for all the encounters. I'm trying to remember off the top of my head and I can't think of an encounter or ability for which it doesn't. GTFO may be a lot more configurable and assertive.
DBM is good for most, true. GTFO shines when an encounter is not yet fully documented, or in PVP (e.g. is that D&D under me?). There is not much configuration, it goes off area damage. Additionally I have the feeling it's more responsive than DBM.

In the end, I think I just got used to it, and don't want to miss it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baerli's not so stock UI   Baerli's not so stock UI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baerli's not so stock UI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Big Leaf :: UI, Addons & Macros-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com