Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moar mogging ....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baerli
Sappling

Moar mogging .... Empty
PostSubject: Moar mogging ....   Moar mogging .... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:59 pm

Feral set:
Moar mogging .... 363630

Ohm ok, feral set in caster form Rolling Eyes
Moar mogging .... 363628

Resto set (all Tier 1)
Moar mogging .... 363629

And for the giggles, my Disc Priest
Moar mogging .... 203733
Back to top Go down
Fichte
Sappling
Fichte

Moar mogging .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moar mogging ....   Moar mogging .... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:24 pm

dat draenei! oh wait, well I'm not the biggest fan of t1, so nvm that, but the feral looks cool, i like the new "classic sets".

On the resto part, i prolly gonna go back to my vanilla style, but i think i deleted my ZG set Sad

on another note, get down from allerias birdy Sad he's my friend, and i always afk next to him (ofc in bird form <.<)
Back to top Go down
Laurind
Sappling
Laurind

Moar mogging .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moar mogging ....   Moar mogging .... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:23 am

I vendored LFR Kiriil :S I want it blue!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

Moar mogging .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moar mogging ....   Moar mogging .... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:02 am

I need to post my mog when I get home. I decided about a week ago that I needed help.

I was spending easily 5k a week with mogging (taking stuff in and out of void storage and the mogging cost itself).

I had no bag space, void storage or bank slots. So, with a tear rolling down my cheek, I deleted half of the items out of my bank, bags, and void storage. And, I am trying my best not to take items from my old world runs I do for gold.

Its a very hard process and my server thinks I'm sick since I normally change outfits atleast twice a day, but have been wearing the same one for a week now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.swiftrejuvenation.net
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

Moar mogging .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moar mogging ....   Moar mogging .... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:17 pm

And..now that I am home. A good view of my mog set.
Moar mogging .... Foofmo11
Back to top Go down
http://www.swiftrejuvenation.net
Fichte
Sappling
Fichte

Moar mogging .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moar mogging ....   Moar mogging .... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:30 pm

"hello im Woofy, and I'm addicted to shiny items"

Back to top Go down
Fichte
Sappling
Fichte

Moar mogging .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moar mogging ....   Moar mogging .... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:33 pm

I should go back to leather wearers
there is just no cool plate helm Sad (wtb mage t4 "plate edition")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moar mogging .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moar mogging ....   Moar mogging .... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moar mogging ....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chit Chat-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com