Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(@Beru) Re-skinning DBM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Szimre
Sappling

(@Beru) Re-skinning DBM Empty
PostSubject: (@Beru) Re-skinning DBM   (@Beru) Re-skinning DBM Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Beru,

I recently watched your "Healing UI Project" on Youtube and "borrowed" some ideas about how to improve my own healing UI. While watching your video guides I was reminded that you once had a written guide on your blog on how to re-skin DBM. Since this guide was posted a while back, I have to ask whether it is still possible to re-skin DBM and whether you would mind to re-iterate the process here in this forum (and possibly upload any related files)?

Any help would be deeply appreciated. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Beruthiel
Sappling
Beruthiel

(@Beru) Re-skinning DBM Empty
PostSubject: Re: (@Beru) Re-skinning DBM   (@Beru) Re-skinning DBM Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Hey Szimre -

You can still reskin DBM! I'd be happy to send you the files if you want to send me your email address.

Kae has a really good write up on what to do with the files here: http://dreambound-druid.blogspot.com/2010/03/customized-dbm-bars-from-damia-ui.html (the actual files linked in the post are out of date, to my knowledge).

However, you pretty much just replace three files with the ones I send you and you are good to go!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fallingleavesandwings.wordpress.com

(@Beru) Re-skinning DBM
Page 1 of 1