HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

(@Beru) Re-skinning DBM

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Szimre
Sappling

PostSubject: (@Beru) Re-skinning DBM   Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Beru,

I recently watched your "Healing UI Project" on Youtube and "borrowed" some ideas about how to improve my own healing UI. While watching your video guides I was reminded that you once had a written guide on your blog on how to re-skin DBM. Since this guide was posted a while back, I have to ask whether it is still possible to re-skin DBM and whether you would mind to re-iterate the process here in this forum (and possibly upload any related files)?

Any help would be deeply appreciated. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beruthiel
Sappling

PostSubject: Re: (@Beru) Re-skinning DBM   Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Hey Szimre -

You can still reskin DBM! I'd be happy to send you the files if you want to send me your email address.

Kae has a really good write up on what to do with the files here: http://dreambound-druid.blogspot.com/2010/03/customized-dbm-bars-from-damia-ui.html (the actual files linked in the post are out of date, to my knowledge).

However, you pretty much just replace three files with the ones I send you and you are good to go!

(@Beru) Re-skinning DBM
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1