Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help me push output

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drutaks
Sappling

Help me push output  Empty
PostSubject: Help me push output    Help me push output  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Hi

Am trying to push my output to max capacity and am wondering if i am doing anything wrong. i know my off hand isnt optimal its due to the dagger being such an upgrade.
here is my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Hellfire/Drutaks/advanced and my WoL for the last raid was http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-z6aw9gdt6yxh8q6r/ if you need any more info please just ask. Any suggestions are welcome
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

PostSubject: Re: Help me push output    Help me push output  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:42 pm

You have amazingly low mastery and Amazingly High Spirit. You need to switch those around.

Take all that extra spirit and reforge it in to mastery. Our mastery allows us to get a healing benefit to our hots. You can also take out 2 points in Blessing of the grove and put them in Gift of the Earthmother.

Drop the glyph of regrowth. Its bad. Replace it with lifebloom.

Reforging:
As I stated, take all that extra spirit and put it towards mastery. If you have mastery on an item and you wanted to put haste on it, leave the mastery alone and use the spirit to reforge in to haste. (ex: shoulders)

Logs:

Your harmony is ranging from mid to good %'s uptime. See if you can't get a little more out of it.

Edit: The lifebloom being low on some of them isvery few. I shouldn't have two WOL's opened at the same time. My bad :<
Back to top Go down
http://www.swiftrejuvenation.net
Drutaks
Sappling

PostSubject: Re: Help me push output    Help me push output  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Hi

How much Spirit should i reforge out do you think.
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

PostSubject: Re: Help me push output    Help me push output  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:08 pm

You are at over 3k right now. You want to sit around 1.7-2k. So I would say easily 1000 spirit.

Best thing to do is just reforge all your spirit to mastery until you get close to that number.
Back to top Go down
Allorah
Sappling
Allorah

PostSubject: Re: Help me push output    Help me push output  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Your offhand has hit... get rid of that.. enchant the gloves.. and Foof is right. Spirit needs to be lower in favor of mastery.
Back to top Go down
Drutaks
Sappling

PostSubject: Re: Help me push output    Help me push output  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi

Ok i have reforged everything so i maintain the haste at above 2005 and have taken my mastery to 17.08 which gives me 21% extra with Harmony and my combat regen is 2706 and i have Power Aura's for Harmony Inneravate Clearcasting Power torrent and swiftmend is there anything else you would recommend

The non enchanted wrists are actually from the dps set the wrists i use for healing are enchanted for some reason its picking those up the one i have on has the intel enchant and the offhand is just a placeholder till i can get a healing one

Regards
Drutaks
Back to top Go down
Drutaks
Sappling

PostSubject: Re: Help me push output    Help me push output  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Hi

That all being said how is my priority of spells etc

Regards
Drutaks
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

PostSubject: Re: Help me push output    Help me push output  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:48 pm

The spell usage seems fine to me. Just getting your mastery up and changing glyphs will help your HPS greatly. I don' t know if you are using regrowth during OOC to gain an extra 15% haste or not..but just thought I would mention it just incase.
Back to top Go down
Drutaks
Sappling

PostSubject: Re: Help me push output    Help me push output  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:54 pm

Hi

I am and thank you. going in tonight and first raid is spine so good testing zone

Regards
Drutaks
Back to top Go down
tangedyn
Sappling

PostSubject: Re: Help me push output    Help me push output  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 4:43 pm

You didn't select the Demonic Skull offhand reward from the Well of Eternity quest?

You can still do slightly better with your reforging. Using reforgemaster.com this is what I have for you: Help me push output  Hxm1l

If you use the reforgelite in-game mod, use these settings:
Haste=200, Crit=120, Spirit=150, Mastery=160, Haste>2005=0

Also, you should drop Blessing of the Grove talent for Gift of the Earthmother
Back to top Go down
http://theincbear.com/author/tangedyn
Drutaks
Sappling

PostSubject: Re: Help me push output    Help me push output  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:32 pm

Hi all

TY so much for all the help have reforged again and it seems to have helped my output hugely any other advice is hugely appreciated also any macro's you guys use and or configurations of power aura's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me push output    Help me push output  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me push output
Page 1 of 1