Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh noes!! D:

Go down 
+5
lissanna
shinryu
Fichte
Allorah
Foofy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurind
Sappling
Laurind

Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:51 pm

I've seen lack of posts on nearly every forum (here, TIB,FD) are druids starting to hybernate??

on other news... I can't get the courage to apply to another guild, mine is driving me nuts and I get mad IRL because of it
but i've been here all my life (wow life) :S
Back to top Go down
Teranin
Sappling
Teranin

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:16 pm

For what it's worth, I sympathize. That situation has crossed my mind more than once in the last several months, to the point where I've actively stepped back and am avoiding raiding to any significant extent, and am ignoring the current drama going on for the last couple of weeks.

It's not an easy call to make Sad
Back to top Go down
Laurind
Sappling
Laurind

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:46 pm

I've lost many oportunities because of it, I could be 8/8H with Realm first, if I wouldn't declined the invitation to that guild at the begining or FL, all because of it...
I'm the RL (kind of), I don't like leaving people that I care hanging... :S people that I go grab a beer from time to time IRL
I have the apply form filled in my mail ready to post...
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:12 pm

I'd offer you to apply to my guild...alas..we have 2 kitties already :O

No bears though, but kitties.
Back to top Go down
http://www.swiftrejuvenation.net
Laurind
Sappling
Laurind

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:21 pm

yay! 4th straight day calling off raids!

thanks foof, the hardest thing to do is leave my current guild, I've seen 2 guilds I would like to apply... but....

update: started 1 hour late (on a 2hr raid time) with a hedious raid, wiped a few times, and finally got H Morchok down, that we almost died after killing korchom, all the group 1 died (with 2 healers, tell me how), and I was completely OOM, so I couldn't even cast a tranquility that just came out of CD, so 3% on morchok sweating nourishes.
At least the mage got a trinket, and Hpriest got H Vagaries (I've heard Normal Maw is better)
LFR Maw vs H Vagaries? what do you think? I'm sure if I talk to her, she'll give it to me, more if I explain her N-Maw is better
Tried Normal Zon'ozz, but with 6 melee, it's not easy, and more if they don't listen what you ask

Btw, anyone tried the "all share the bounces" on zon'oz? I tried, and couldn't get it done
Back to top Go down
Fichte
Sappling
Fichte

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:46 pm

mooboat hero can crash in hell and burn, now that we killed that cow Razz
funny, invite a badly equiped healer for it, and your restodruid will own healingmeters and get ranked <.<
Back to top Go down
Laurind
Sappling
Laurind

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:03 pm

well... Bad Resto Shaman (I think he was retarded) ninja left the guild, realm, without telling to anybody, fucked people up (who gave him things, he was going to return, or stuff, like 1month gametime).
Good Resto Shaman who returned a few weeks ago is leaving also, I think he's staying on Swtor so... now I have 1 main healer, me (I've been tank, dps, and healer) and nobody else.....

.....yay.....
Back to top Go down
Fichte
Sappling
Fichte

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:21 pm

Foofy, you should hypnotize some moonchicken with your hypnobear, i want to nom them !
Back to top Go down
Fichte
Sappling
Fichte

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Where are my Lunchkins?

Sad Sad Sad

well I go farm moar transmog stuff till chickens are here!
How should i best persuade my guild i need ToC25 runs for me boots and belt -.- (and heroic maloriak and omnomnomtrom too if possible) <.<
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:56 pm

Sorry, I won't lie...

I'm mass leveling my monk on beta..shes so much fun @_@
Back to top Go down
Fichte
Sappling
Fichte

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:06 pm

You are not in control, you will be betrayed by the Hypnobear... D:

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED

oh wait
Back to top Go down
Baerli
Sappling

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:57 pm

Oh, noes, Baerli finally got Deathwing down Smile
Back to top Go down
Fichte
Sappling
Fichte

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:11 am

Hero?
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:23 am

Grats Smile
Back to top Go down
Baerli
Sappling

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:00 am

Fichte wrote:
Hero?
Yes, we had hero, twice .... lol.

Seriously, it was regular Deatrhwing, but we're only running casual, 4 hours a week, and need pugs to fill the roster. So I am pretty happy about it Smile
Back to top Go down
Fichte
Sappling
Fichte

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:32 pm

I wanna crash mooboat hero in deathwings face -.- our firstkill still is our only kill Sad
Back to top Go down
Baerli
Sappling

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:26 pm

Please, please, please, let this be wrong:
http://www.darklegacycomics.com/338.html
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:38 pm

ha, its going to happen. I have already been told that everyone wants to ride Foofy before I go monk Razz
Back to top Go down
Allorah
Sappling
Allorah

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:20 am

Quote :
I have already been told that everyone wants to ride Foofy

tee heee
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:37 am

Allorah wrote:
Quote :
I have already been told that everyone wants to ride Foofy

tee heee
Yeah yeah, rub it in.
Back to top Go down
Fichte
Sappling
Fichte

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:40 am

*stabs the foofybear*

WUTS GOIN ON IN HURR?
Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:26 pm

NUFFIN
Back to top Go down
Fichte
Sappling
Fichte

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:20 pm

oh noez D:

Sad

Back to top Go down
Foofy
Admin
Foofy

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:41 pm

OH YAYS
Back to top Go down
Fichte
Sappling
Fichte

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:50 pm

I'm a holy cow with MoP, tehehe (BACK TO THE MASTER RACE)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh noes!! D:   Oh noes!! D: - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh noes!! D:
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Chit Chat-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com