Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Healing Madness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tehuantl
Sappling
Tehuantl

Healing Madness Empty
PostSubject: Healing Madness   Healing Madness Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:31 pm

We made it to the Madness of Deathwing. We are basically seeing if we can two heal this fight on 10 man. Is this possible? It will be myself and a HPally. I myself think that it would be plausable, after tanks get 4 piece for raid cooldowns, but I could be wrong.
Here is a video of one of our attempts. I am looking for any tips on syncronizing my tree/tranquility cooldowns with the other healer and the tanks.

We replaced the shaman after this attempt wither her main(hunter) and the dps part was even better.

If it is possible to two heal this fight, what would be a good platform rotation? We were doing Green, Yellow, Red, then Blue.

Thanks,

Tehuantl
Back to top Go down
http://www.obsidianblades.info/
Beruthiel
Sappling
Beruthiel

Healing Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Madness   Healing Madness Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:43 pm

I'm sure it's possible. I'd probably take a look at some of the top 10 man healing logs for the fight and see what people are doing with regards to class/number of healers. It should give you a good idea on how do-able it is Smile

You will probalby have to keep a close watch on your mana, as it's a long fight and there are some high damage/quick healing requirements towards the end of the enouter where you'll not have the opportunity to just let your HoTs work for you and will have to be somewhat aggressive in your healing to keep the raid up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fallingleavesandwings.wordpress.com
Treepain
Sappling
Treepain

Healing Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Madness   Healing Madness Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:29 pm

When my guild downed 10man Madness, we two healed it with myself and a holy priest. It's definitely two healable. The fight can get really close without a 6th dps.

It's really tough on mana, especially at the end, during the head phase. But coordinate your cooldowns and efficiently use your mana and you can pull through just fine.

The order my guild did it was Red -> Green -> Yellow -> Blue, which seemed to work pretty effectively.

Something I thought was worth noting; we used Heroism/BL/Timewarp on the first platform as soon as the corruption in the back spawned, and by the time we reached the head phase we would have it again, because the fight lasts so long. Because of this, when we reached the 4th platform without hero we didn't have enough dps to kill the corruption before the elementium bolt was fired, and so our paladin tank continued to tank the tentacle, and bubbled on impact of the bolt to survive. Because the corruption was still up, there was a threat of people getting slammed and killed because of the bolt doing so much heavy raid damage. For this I tried my best to save both tree form and tranq to use simultaneously in order to get everyone topped in as little time as absolutely possible, this seemed to work very effectively in countering any fatalities from a tentacle smash that followed the bolt.
Back to top Go down
WeWhoEat
Sappling

Healing Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Madness   Healing Madness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Hmm, is this pretty common that people are getting the tentacle killed before the elementium bolt hits? We're 3 healing thus 5 DPS and are nowhere near getting the tentacle down before the bolt hits and thus we're in a random death situation on the 4th platform if it decides to hit one of the lower health people right after the bolt slams. We often get by with no deaths, but we randomly have what seems like an unpreventable death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Healing Madness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Madness   Healing Madness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Madness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Big Leaf :: Boss Strats-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com